Difficulty in booking post cruise hotel package thru Princess

Beardog850

Hi Friends. Husband and I are booked on Regal Princess for British Isles cruise in April 2025. We are seeking to extend our stay in London post cruise.  We usually book either before or after thru Princess.  Princess claims that hotels are not yet available.  I am skeptical.  Any one else having same/similar issue?  Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Beardog850 said:

Hi Friends. Husband and I are booked on Regal Princess for British Isles cruise in April 2025. We are seeking to extend our stay in London post cruise.  We usually book either before or after thru Princess.  Princess claims that hotels are not yet available.  I am skeptical.  Any one else having same/similar issue?  Thanks in advance

Hello @Beardog850 and welcome back to the Cruise Critic website & our message boards! I see it has been a while since you have posted.

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask s Cruise Question forum! However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your inquiry was off topic there since it is about a specific cruise line. Your new thread has been moved to the Princess Cruises forum where it will be on topicBrowse through the thread titles in this forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you are posting again! Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community categories list of the various forums. I suggest you put the page link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there. 

sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

1 hour ago, Beardog850 said:

Best to book using a search engine or go to the forum on London.  Princess only books a couple hotels.  You could also go to the Roll Call for your cruise.  Lots of help there I am sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beardog850 said:

We are looking for a pre cruise hotel in London with Princess for 2026.  (We did it in 2023 and were very happy.). Our CVP put us on a wait list because it is too early for Princess to have contracts in place with the hotels.  She said that the wait list is happening for a lot of the cruises she’s booked (with even closer sailing dates).  If we don’t like the pricing when we find out what it is, we will book on our own.