Holy excursion Batman!

Posted (edited)

Well after years of cruising we finally got my DW 2 high school friends to join us on the Radiance of the Sea February cruise.  Since I normally take care of our cruises I was tasked on collecting and collating excursions.  Today the sale started and I found the snorkeling excursion we have taken twice before in Belieze .  and positively loved it.  I alerted my DW and she alerted her friends and it was a go.  Then the best of time and the worst of times happened.  When I tried to book it something was amiss.  I could not highlight my name on the passengers.  I put my readers on and saw a age limit.  I went to original scree and there is a 70 years old limit. I am north of 70 my DW is south of 70.  So I said what that ends that.  I heard "hold on Sparky my friends and I are going!  Looks like a shuffleboard, and canasta for me.  I reminded of a song from a simple time "Lonely, I'm Mr Lonely..........Kudos to Bobby Vinton.

Edited by fenton04
spelling

6 minutes ago, MartinsCruise said:

Check to see if there's a waiver you can sign.  This happened to us on a Celebrity cruise years ago and the waiver got around it.  

Thanks I will look into that.

23 minutes ago, fenton04 said:

Thanks I will look into that.

Then you have to wait to sign up until you are onboard, if its not sold out. I couldn't book a bird watching excursion in Belize. I was 1 year over at the time. I was told it was insurance, sorry. Why you cant be over 70 to see birds in Belize even sillier, just walk in peoples yards in town.

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Then you have to wait to sign up until you are onboard, if its not sold out. I couldn't book a bird watching excursion in Belize. I was 1 year over at the time. I was told it was insurance, sorry. Why you cant be over 70 to see birds in Belize even sillier, just walk in peoples yards in town.

Good point.  Face to face encounter.  I like it.