Telephone Number for Serenity

MrsSheba

We will be cruising on the Serenity next month.  Can anybody suggest where I might find or who I might contact to get the telephone number of the ship in case our families need to contact us while we are on board?  I can't find this info on our e-tickets or within the Before You Sail documentation.

If you have a cell phone, that will probably work for you. We have used ours in many far away places - China, Australia, Europe - and it works. You'll be on the east coast so I would guess that cell service would be pretty good. If you set your phone to "wi-fi calling", your calls will not be charged while you are on the ship, but if you are ashore and don't have a wi-fi connection, you'll be using your cell access. Hopefully your calls will all be happy ones.😁

1 hour ago, MrsSheba said:

We will be cruising on the Serenity next month.  Can anybody suggest where I might find or who I might contact to get the telephone number of the ship in case our families need to contact us while we are on board?  I can't find this info on our e-tickets or within the Before You Sail documentation.

You or your TA can write to on board guest services at: obgs@crystalcruises.com to get the number.

I also use my cell phone. The ky is to keep it in airplane mode and set the settings so it uses wi-fi calling. You just have to be logged on.  The computer university folks can help you do this if you are unsure.

My cell phone does not get many bars inside my home so for years when I am home I have it set to use my wifi network which works so much better for us at home.

Keith

• Like 1