Murano - Dinner vs. Tasting??

Wrh2016

I am planning our upcoming cruise on Eclipse and trying to understand the 2 options for Murano.  I can purchase dinner for $56.99 or "tasting" for $83.00.  Would someone please explain the difference to me?  I saw post about about something called the five courses of Murano, but I can't find what the difference is between to two being offered on my sailing.  Pictures of the menu look the same.  TIA!!

In addition to what is mentioned above,  I believe that all at the table have to order the Tasting Menu.   We have never done it because I don't drink and wasn't worth it to pay for the wine pairing when I would not be drinking it.

The 5 senses menu comes with wine pairing and is extra. All of the food is also on the regular menu.  You can do the same but a la carte and ask the sommelier to provide wines that fit within your beverage package for each course.  We just ate in Muranos tonight and it was outstanding as always. 

Edited by dcbiker97

On 9/3/2024 at 12:58 PM, Wrh2016 said:

I am planning our upcoming cruise on Eclipse and trying to understand the 2 options for Murano.  I can purchase dinner for $56.99 or "tasting" for $83.00.  Would someone please explain the difference to me?  I saw post about about something called the five courses of Murano, but I can't find what the difference is between to two being offered on my sailing.  Pictures of the menu look the same.  TIA!!

The link on the RC web page leads to the Tasting Menu in both cases. I did a search but the most recent menu I found was a year old so I'm not sure how accurate.Windows10Upgrade9252.exe

Murano.jpeg