Scarlet Night Inspo

SongsInMyHead

14 hours ago, SongsInMyHead said:

Care to share your Scarlet Night outfits and dresses? I need inspiration and am deciding how fancy to go. (I know they say go as fancy or casual as you want but I can’t decide!)

Always consider the time of year you're going on the ship and the weather. I've seen people way overdressed for very warm, high humidity nights in the Caribbean. Some folks were clearly sweating profusely and otherwise uncomfortable, but 'they looked cool.'  🙂  For me it's casual, red T Shirt, maybe a button down and shorts most of the time.

• Like 2

On my cruise there were women in formal red outfits, and a man in a red Tshirt and red shorts in the Buc-ee’s print.  And some not in red at all.  I wore a red skort and red Tshirt.  EM

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

Always consider the time of year you're going on the ship and the weather. I've seen people way overdressed for very warm, high humidity nights in the Caribbean. Some folks were clearly sweating profusely and otherwise uncomfortable, but 'they looked cool.'  🙂  For me it's casual, red T Shirt, maybe a button down and shorts most of the time.

We had one guy on our cruise in a full out red Telletubbies costume when we were around Darwin in late November (e.g. it was hot).  I can only imagine how much that guy was sweating in that thing.  It was a fun outfit to bring, but...

• Like 4