Anyone toured with Sylvie Di Cristo?

DH and I will be on the Brilliance of the Seas in November with a day in Villefranche. I've booked a tour with Sylvie Di Cristo of azur-guides-interpretes but am wondering if others have toured with her. If you have how would you rate her as a guide and how would you rate the excursion overall?

Thanks.

When on a cruise a couple of years ago, Sylvie was booked and we booked another company's tour. Well, they were not at the port and we called and they had mixed up the day and said they'd be there as soon as possible.

As we were sitting and waiting for our guide, Sylvie approached us, introduced herself and asked if we were waiting for someone and offered her assistance although she was already booked for the day. We told her our situation and she said she knew our guide and that all would be well. And it was and he went overboard for us that day due to the mix-up.

Point is, I thought it was very service oriented of Sylvie to recognize our situation and offer assistance. I doubt you can go wrong with her and I've ready many positive reports on her.

We used Sylvie a year ago, and I must say she was just lovely. She was very informative, and knew all the great places to take us. Saying goodbye, you felt like you were leaving a good friend. I know you will have a great day with her. CHris, NJ

Archived