Notes from Queen Anne to the Mediterranean

Host Hattie

35 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Brilliant. Where are you going next? I thought your partner had forbidden you.

I managed to use my persuasive attitude to my advantage there regarding my partner 🤣

The next cruise is a 19 nighter with port calls in Croatia, where I’ve never been - also a few sea days, which I love. 

Here’s the full itinerary:

IMG_8294.thumb.jpeg.5fc188c8d68882c84dcc00010cd5b20f.jpeg

Interestingly around this time last year I was doing some work involving the Croatian Ministry of Finance, so it’s nice to go there! 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, MylesS said:

I managed to use my persuasive attitude to my advantage there regarding my partner 🤣

The next cruise is a 19 nighter with port calls in Croatia, where I’ve never been - also a few sea days, which I love. 

Interestingly around this time last year I was doing some work involving the Croatian Ministry of Finance, so it’s nice to go there! 

I assume they are able to accompany you. Lovely itinerary, but it will be surprisingly wintry when you get back.

52 minutes ago, MylesS said:

Almost sounds tax deductible😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, MylesS said:

I just printed out our boarding passes and our luggage tags 11 October H425! We are doing H426 as well. 

• Like 2

We managed another relaxing sea day, hot chocolate and a catch up with our table companions in the Commodore Club, bought Taylor the Technician Bear, listened to part of the Guitar History lecture, Wine tasting, sitting out at the Panorama Pool (trying to pretend it was warm enough), made a start on packing. A lovely Beef Wellington Gala dinner and time for a drink in the pub before Fizz.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

Disembarkation information arrived yesterday, we have to vacate cabins by 9 and go to the theatre, due off at 9.40.

Miserable. You’ll have plenty of time for breakfast though.

We did our best to dull the pain of our last day with lunch at Sir Samuel's. The menu is very limited especially if you don't want to pay any supplements but the steak was incredible. Mr HH enjoyed his Dover Sole as well. 

20240921_134818.jpg

20240921_134831.jpg

20240921_134837.jpg

20240921_134846.jpg

20240921_132834.jpg

20240921_132837.jpg

20240921_132455.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

Disembarkation information arrived yesterday, we have to vacate cabins by 9 and go to the theatre, due off at 9.40.

I’ve seen some reports of messy disembarkations because of lifts shared with both luggage and pax. I would be interested to read your report of disembarkation.