Farewell drink

SBaker5080

6:00 am to 6:00 am the following day.  On the last day the package technically goes until you disembark because you missed out using the package for a few hours on embarkation day.  However, I don’t think any bars are open before disembarkation on disembarkation day.  You can still use the package on specialty coffees and other non alcoholic drinks.

On 9/9/2024 at 5:13 AM, NavyVeteran said:

The package is available until disembarkation. Theoretically, you could drink 15 alcoholic beverages between 6:00 am and disembarkation on the last day.

I imagine it includes special coffee's as well. Might as well take full advantage of those. 😊

14 hours ago, SBaker5080 said:

Thank you. I like a good challenge, but won’t be doing that. It is nice to know though I can have a mimosa with breakfast to soften the pain of having to disembark. 

“You”?  What happened to your “friend”? 😉

• Haha 3

On 9/8/2024 at 8:56 PM, SCX22 said:

6:00 am to 6:00 am the following day.  On the last day the package technically goes until you disembark because you missed out using the package for a few hours on embarkation day.  However, I don’t think any bars are open before disembarkation on disembarkation day.  You can still use the package on specialty coffees and other non alcoholic drinks.

Wakeview and Good Spirits are always open on disembarkation day.

You can have mimosas with breakfast.

Edited by startedwithamouse

8 hours ago, 555 said:

I imagine it includes special coffee's as well. Might as well take full advantage of those. 😊

definitely does. We drank sodas, specialty coffees and bottled water on the disembarkation morning.

Wakeview bar was open and had no line, but I am not sure they were serving alcohol. 

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

definitely does. We drank sodas, specialty coffees and bottled water on the disembarkation morning.

Wakeview bar was open and had no line, but I am not sure they were serving alcohol. 

They are definitely serving alcohol. 

• Like 1

🫣 oops you caught me.., well I couldn’t let a friend drink alone when cruising could I? That is our happy time!
Thank you for all the info, I am looking forward to my last specialty coffee and mimosa before I have to head back work. 

• Like 2