Live from Queen Anne (8-22 Sep 2024) - AMA!

OneForTheQueens

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Welcome to Cruise Critic and congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

OneForTheQueens was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

As the title says, live on Queen Anne H423, Western Mediterranean - ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer!

28 minutes ago, OneForTheQueens said:

As the title says, live on Queen Anne H423, Western Mediterranean - ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer!

It might be easier if two viewpoints are consolidated onto Hattie's thread which she started a couple of days ago.

That's what exlondoner and I did. We both used her thread as 'our' thread! 🙂

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/3026946-notes-from-queen-anne-to-the-mediterranean/page/4/#comment-67893456

Edited by Victoria2
useless typing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

It might be easier if two viewpoints are consolidated onto Hattie's thread which she started a couple of days ago.

That's what exlondoner and I did. We both used her thread as 'our' thread! 🙂

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/3026946-notes-from-queen-anne-to-the-mediterranean/page/4/#comment-67893456

Aided by the fact that while our experiences were a bit different, we tended to agree on the ship, except for…I’ll leave the rest for people to fill in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Not a fan of the largely enclosed, obstructed views along the whole of the promenade deck, and the lack of any loungers to relax on along the length too.

Seems a strange design decision to only have seats poolside up top and nowhere else. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OneForTheQueens said:

Not a fan of the largely enclosed, obstructed views along the whole of the promenade deck, and the lack of any loungers to relax on along the length too.

Seems a strange design decision to only have seats poolside up top and nowhere else. 

It's one of the things I dislike about the Pinnacle class (HAL has three of them). On the plus side, the obstructed balconies are less obstructed than on other ships, being blocked by only the top half of a lifeboat. That gives the room more light and less of an orange glow.