Marella admin online

Hi

This is my first cruise with Marella and the website is driving me mad! I am trying to log into manage my booking but keep getting taken around and around in a loop.

I am due to fly out next Friday to Corfu and board Explorer but cannot find any boarding passes for the actual ship (managed to get the plane boarding cards).  On other cruise lines you upload a photo and can then download your boarding pass, is this not the case for Marella?

I have tried phoning but no reply and on twitter they don't seem to know what I am talking about.

Any advice gratefully received.

17 hours ago, sam49 said:

Hi

This is my first cruise with Marella and the website is driving me mad! I am trying to log into manage my booking but keep getting taken around and around in a loop.

I am due to fly out next Friday to Corfu and board Explorer but cannot find any boarding passes for the actual ship (managed to get the plane boarding cards).  On other cruise lines you upload a photo and can then download your boarding pass, is this not the case for Marella?

I have tried phoning but no reply and on twitter they don't seem to know what I am talking about.

sam

I have been a customer of TUI/Marella for years and their website still drives me mad.It has to rank up there as one of the worst

Safe to safe IT/Website is not one of there strong points

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, sam49 said:

Hi

I was not the lead passenger on my trip and my mate couldn't download our boarding passes on iPad, I logged in using the booking details on Android and downloaded them, I then emailed them to him, same with the luggage labels.

If you booked instore they can also do it for you?

Edited by S1971

I've always done it on a computer with no issues, just needs date of trip, booking reference (should be 8 numbers) and surname. If this is what you are using try a different browser.
If you are using the TUI app this doesn't work for cruises.

You don't actually need the boarding pass anyway but you might want to get your luggage labels printed and attached to your luggage as when you arrive at the ship they will take tha bags from the coach and deliver it to your cabin a bit later (if no label then you might need to find it at reception).

Tried it on my laptop, ipad, iphone and through app. Used chrome, safari and firefox and it doesn't work on any of them.

I've been with various cruise lines and none of the websites are very good; but it appears that TUI are the worse by far!

Thanks for your advice everyone; looks like I might get to Corfu but not actually on the cruise!  Anyone know any good hotels in Corfu?

We used Princess in June and found their checking in with medallion and adding photos very problematic.  Never had a problem with Marella, photos and boarding card is all done for you at the port

I and I'm sure a few others can remember the days you got everything in the post or collected from your TA , ah the joy and excitement of opening that envelope, those were the days lol 😆 

Edited by 2BACRUISER
Typo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

I and I'm sure a few others can remember the days you got everything in the post or collected from your TA , ah the joy and excitement of opening that envelope, those were the days lol 😆 

And a booklet with info on all ports etc etc, the good old days.😃

• Like 1