SEPT. 12. WEIGH IN

Izena

I hope everyone has had a good week and scales are in your favor.  I’ve been distracted so didn’t weigh.

worked on finding someone to replace side fence with gate.   Have sticker shock. (I’ve come terms with price - I’ve pinched Pennie’s all my life so finances weren’t biggest issue.  First person was sending and responding to texts and picture — 3rd person was the best saw picture and wanted to personally meet to discuss needs. - he’s perfect,  immediately saw best to move gate to middle rather than edge price was about same.

haven’t weighed.  Focusing on blood pressure which is fairly stable.  Walking more /Jazzper has good and mediocre days.  Getting excited about reveal on Sunday and meet the baby daddy. 

Congratulations JustUs and Don on your weight loss!!

Izena - glad you are doing better!!!  Let us know about the reveal - how exciting!!

Weighed myself this morning and I am the same.  It is fine.  Not exercising much, trying to find someone that can help with my back.  PT was fine, but didn't do much.

Have a great week all.  Jan