Princess Premier Package - Theaters

beshears

2 hours ago, rosevew said:

Often no policing and no availability 20 minutes beforehand

Wow, on the Enchanted they never fill up all the reserved seats. They were then released to anyone standing there 5 or 10 minutes before the show. I guess everyone must be taking advantage of the no-checking policy. 

Honolulu Blue, thank you for posting the pictures of where the designated seats would be that have the blue covers. I don't know if you or anyone else will be able to answer this, but it looks like there is two areas in the lower deck, and one are in the upper deck of the theater. As there probably will be 8 of us, is there any suggestion on what might be the best place for seeing/sitting, or are they all about the same no matter where the seats are?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, beshears said:

Honolulu Blue, thank you for posting the pictures of where the designated seats would be that have the blue covers. I don't know if you or anyone else will be able to answer this, but it looks like there is two areas in the lower deck, and one are in the upper deck of the theater. As there probably will be 8 of us, is there any suggestion on what might be the best place for seeing/sitting, or are they all about the same no matter where the seats are?

First of all, I need to caution you that the rows blocked off are specific to one specific ship. They will be different based on the ship, and could be different based on several orher factors. 

That said, I don't think any of  the reserved seating is very good. If you want to see the show and don't care about taking pictures, I suggest being as close as you can to the stage as possible (except for the first 4 to 6 rows) and as close to the center as you can get.

Picture takers are best served, IMHO, on the upper level and in the middle.

A further suggestion that's specific to your group is if you're going to split in to multiple rows to put the taller people in front as much as possible. Us people behind you will thank you. 👍

• Like 1

LOL I love unintended consequences. When I was on the Emerald a couple weeks ago, I took advantage of the premier seating, walking in 10-15 mins early. I like to sit close to the end so I can slip right out, which is important if you are trying to get a seat for the next show in the Vista. What happened EVERY production show was that “non-premier” passengers crowd along the sides of the seating and five mins before the show, when the seats are released, they rush in. I thought it was pretty funny.