Getting an uber or tax at disembarkation at wharf 22 Quebec City

Jetswdo

I am trying to get information on how/where to meet taxi or uber at disembarkation at wharf 22 in Quebec----  Do we call for an uber at luggage area?  Where then do we go to meet the driver.  Or is there a taxi line and is it just easier to do that?  I did check on private transportation and was told $250- no thank you. Is it better to pre arrange an uber the day before during the Thursday port day?  Appreciate any advise from any one who has disembarked in quebec to get to their hotel after cruise.  Thanks, Anita

I see you also posted on the Canada NE ports of call.  You’ll get plenty of responses. 

I would also just Que for a taxi upon arrival.

Looks like you have some great answers on the ports of call thread.

Edited by PacnGoNow

Startedwithamuse---- Did you hire the taxi in advance?  Could you  tell me who you used and how far in advance you hired the taxi?  I'm getting all sorts of general responses but nothing specific, which is really frustrating. I did call one taxi company to find out information, and they didn't speak English, so I didn't get any where with that. 

22 hours ago, Jetswdo said:

I am trying to get information on how/where to meet taxi or uber at disembarkation at wharf 22 in Quebec----  

Once you collect your luggage, there are separate queues for Uber and taxis. Lotsa folks waiting so prepare to be patient. Bonne chance/good luck…

4 hours ago, Jetswdo said:

Startedwithamuse---- Did you hire the taxi in advance?  Could you  tell me who you used and how far in advance you hired the taxi?  I'm getting all sorts of general responses but nothing specific, which is really frustrating. I did call one taxi company to find out information, and they didn't speak English, so I didn't get any where with that. 

I have read that Uber will have surge prices when the ship comes in. 
catch a taxi from the queue as you disembark.