Question about Princess Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Southampton

Boiler Cruiser

I have a couple of questions about the Princess Transfers from Heathrow (London) to the port in Southampton.

1)  I understand that Princess Reps meet passengers outside of baggage claim.  Is there a special area or location outside of baggage claim at Heathrow Airport where Princess Reps are located to meet passengers?

2)  I'm told that the Princess Reps will be wearing red vests and/or shirts as well as hats in order to be easily recognized.  Is this true?  Do they have Princess badges or name tags, as well?  Do they have the names of passengers they are meeting on placards?

3)  Is there anything else you can share about meeting the Princess Reps outside of baggage claim at Heathrow?

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

1)  I understand that Princess Reps meet passengers outside of baggage claim.  Is there a special area or location outside of baggage claim at Heathrow Airport where Princess Reps are located to meet passengers?

Terminal specific meeting points are in the Itinerary section of your Travel Summary.

14 minutes ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

2)  I'm told that the Princess Reps will be wearing red vests and/or shirts as well as hats in order to be easily recognized.  Is this true?  Do they have Princess badges or name tags, as well?  Do they have the names of passengers they are meeting on placards?

Reps will he holding up signs with Princess written on them and the Seawitch logo.  Signs will be taped on a pole or on a luggage cart in designated area.  One rep is usually standing outside as you exit customs.  If you can't find a rep, ask the airport info booth in the post customs arrival area for help in locating them.

At Heathrow, they wear office attire like a button down shirt and a suit jacket, but no specific color.

• Like 1

I don't remember hats but they are easy to recognize.  Need not worry.  You won't have any issue finding them.  They are kind of hard to miss.   

And, you will see a lot of fellow travelers wheeling luggage with Princess tags.  😄 

• Like 2

We were at Heathrow June 2024 with 2nites before cruise in one of Princess hotels, the transfer included to hotel and port.

*No Princess rep at the luggage area.  Walking out as if you leaving the airport (ground transportation) at the end you could see that there are people who waiting for their clients etc and also there is an information booth (on the right) and WH Smith bookstore.  You will need to search for Princess rep because they did not carry the Princess sign,  On our case they grouped us with another couple whose stayed at the same hotel and sent us on our way and did not have to wait for a bus.

Edited by ChattTenn

There are 5 terminals at LHR. Which is your terminal?  It should be in you  documents from Princess.  For the most part:  AA and DL use T3; UA T2 and BA T5(long hall international flights) 

16 minutes ago, milolii said:

There are 5 terminals at LHR. Which is your terminal?  It should be in you  documents from Princess.  For the most part:  AA and DL use T3; UA T2 and BA T5(long hall international flights) 

* Four terminals. Terminal 1 was decommissioned and partially demolished in 2015.

Edited by blloyd78
  • Thanks 1