A1 Balcony - Aquamar Spa Terrace - What does that actually provide?

Smokeyham

Hello,

We are booked into an A1 (Concierge Level) Balcony Cabin on board the Nautica.  Among the inclusions for this is "Unlimited access to the Aquamar Spa Terrace."  Obviously, there is physical access to the terrace area, which appears to include a hot tub and some loungers.

Does anyone know if this inclusion provides anything else, i.e. are there any special treatments or classes which are also included, or is it just access to this terrace area?  Also, are there any indoor areas which are also included in the spa terrace privilege?  I see some steam rooms and apparent indoor jacuzzis on the deck plan.

Many thanks

43 minutes ago, basor said:

It is simply access to the Aquamar terrace area - the steam rooms and other areas inside the spa are available for everyone so you have access to those also.  No treatments are included.

Thanks so much!  We are questioning whether or not the added benefits (costing an additional US$4,000/person for a 35-day cruise) are worth it, or whether we might be better in a B1 cabin.

We have always had A1 on the larger ships but on our upcoming cruise in October we could only get a B1. I didn’t have a problem booking the speciality restaurants at 45 days out at our preferred time of 7.30pm but then we are happy to share. 

Our cabin is mid ships, which we like.  So the only issue might be access to the lifts. Being on deck 8 instead of 10 the lifts may be fuller? Stairs are very difficult for me so lifts are important.

We don't  use the spa terrace or the concierge lounge and I have already have several ‘Oceania bags’!

Thinking about it in the cold light of day the bottle of ‘bubbles’ in a concierge is starting to look really, really expensive!

Edited by Vallesan

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  On our cruise the A1 - A3 cabins are all available, but the B1 and B2's are all guarantees (which we are not keen on as we like to choose our cabin).  

We are working with our Travel Agent (TA) to see about a downgrade to a B1.