Update on SUN D0-aft- benefits & upgrades

dog

For those who booked the category D0-aft , (now Sanctuary balcony), like I did before April 23/24, I have had a call from Princess to clarify what has happened since April 23/24.

These 12 cabins include use of the Sanctuary & private Sanctuary restaurant.

It does Not include the Premier Package as the app & website tells us:” You have purchased the Premier Package.”

We did not and they will not honour this app & website error. Period.

They are aware of all the errors and there are many. It is very frustrating for them.

I encourage you to contact them if you were in the same situation as I was.

• Thanks 1

Thank you, Dog.

I know that one person posted here that they were able 'upgrade' to a Sanctuary Balcony, for quite a sum of money...  (sounds like they said 'offered' an upgrade). And this INCLUDES the Premium Package.   If they have not already booked the Premium Package, I would hate for them to find out that they were confused or mis-informed.   If they had already booked the Package, I would not be so sure about any refund.

• Like 1

I was contacted by phone because I sent my concerns and photos of what I was seeing on my app and personalizer to customer relations and JP.  And I explained all the glitch issues I had in the past year.

So, if in doubt, mini suites and the 12 Sanctuary balcony people  may wish to contact Princess to confirm what they have.

23 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Thank you, Dog.

I know that one person posted here that they were able 'upgrade' to a Sanctuary Balcony, for quite a sum of money...  (sounds like they said 'offered' an upgrade). And this INCLUDES the Premium Package.   If they have not already booked the Premium Package, I would hate for them to find out that they were confused or mis-informed.   If they had already booked the Package, I would not be so sure about any refund.

That was me. We originally were booked into a cove balcony with the Plus Package, I upgraded us to a Sanctuary Balcony for $500 apiece, which includes the Premier package, exclusive use of the Sanctuary area, the dedicated restaurant, and so forth, along with the nicer room. I thought it was worth it, and since this is a Christmas gift to my wife I figure what the heck, right?

• Like 1