Carnival Pride Questions

kathew

We are going on the Sun Nov 24, 2024 - Sun Dec 1, 2024 Carnival Pride trip from Baltimore and have some questions.

1) Does anyone have a picture of the schedule while you were on the ship in the past?

2) Does the cruise pass out any kind of ID card? 

3) We haven't been on a cruise in a decade. We also have never been on the cruise with kids. Do you have any tips or tricks?

4) Lastly, my son is 7 and my daughter is 4. Any chance they'll get to be in the same kids' club? Or at least see each other in the area?

On 9/22/2024 at 7:14 PM, kathew said:
On 9/22/2024 at 6:36 PM, seannyice81 said:

Thank you!

Check in your kids online before your cruise on your Cruise Manager. Go to the Open House for the kids club. Your kids will be able to connect with other kids. 
There are meals that the kids can have with the other kids in the kids club. If that wasn’t available We would take our girls to the lido, sit with them while they would have dinner then check them into the kids club then go have our dinner. We would check them out after our dinner and take them to whatever show was on. Very nice memory 😻

Edited by ninjacat123

On 9/22/2024 at 3:23 PM, kathew said:

We are going on the Sun Nov 24, 2024 - Sun Dec 1, 2024 Carnival Pride trip from Baltimore and have some questions.

1) Does anyone have a picture of the schedule while you were on the ship in the past?

2) Does the cruise pass out any kind of ID card? 

3) We haven't been on a cruise in a decade. We also have never been on the cruise with kids. Do you have any tips or tricks?

4) Lastly, my son is 7 and my daughter is 4. Any chance they'll get to be in the same kids' club? Or at least see each other in the area?

1. Carnival Fun Times – Saint Greg's Travels (saintgregtravel.com)

(Search for the Pride, there are a few of them of different trip lengths).

2. Each passenger gets a sail and sign card, which is your room key, payment method (can be turned on or off for the kids), and needed by all to get off and on the ship at ports.  Kids will also get a wristband that they need to wear for the entire cruise that has their muster location in case they are in the kids club during an emergency.

3. Our kids loved Camp Ocean at those ages. Have them go the first day while all the kids are meeting each other.  They do a fair amount of ice breakers. They will get a schedule of camp activities, and they/you can pick which ones to go to.  Our kids loved night owls, especially the "party" nights. The parties were really special for them. 

Do the family scavenger hunt!  It is SO MUCH FUN.  It's organized by the camp, but is on your own as a family.  And the prizes are nice! We won the last year before our youngest aged out.

During the day there are family friendly games that involve both kids and adults playing together (check the Fun Times).  

Look for Towel Animal Theater - kids will love this show 

Do the Seuss activities (parade and show), and go to the Thing 1 Thing 2 breakfast.

4. Daughter will be a Penguin, son will be a Sting Ray.  They will not be doing the same activities.  I think the Penguins have their own room on the Pride, separate from the older kids. However, towards the end of night owls, they will put a movie on and all the kids will be brought together. Little ones will usually fall asleep during the movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

This is all so helpful. Thank you so much! Thanks for the detailed info. I appreciate the tips, especially about the scavenger hunt and Camp Ocean activities. It’s good to know that there will be opportunities for my kids to interact, even if they're in different age groups. I’m looking forward to the Towel Animal Theater and the Seuss activities as well. Can't wait for the trip!

• Like 1