Views on Arcadia?

CABINET

8 minutes ago, Clodia said:

I do

That's great but those of us who don't no longer seem to have a choice. I asked for my food to have very mild spice and for the first time ever since 2015 the waiter was dismissive and said it catered for a mild taste. Don't think so. The Beach House is the same

We were on the same cruise as Tring and found the food in Sindhu very bland - this includes my OH who really doesn't like spicy food but was able to eat the Sindhu offerings without any problem. I like mine spicy and had to add extra chilli.

8 minutes ago, Slugsta said:

We were on the same cruise as Tring and found the food in Sindhu very bland - this includes my OH who really doesn't like spicy food but was able to eat the Sindhu offerings without any problem. I like mine spicy and had to add extra chilli.

I must admit that I have never found Sindhu food to be too spicy, in fact I find it rather tasteless. I can enjoy some spicy hot Asian dishes, equally I can enjoy mild and fragrant ones, but Sindhu ticks neither box.

• Like 1

Tring's point regarding the buffet choice of mainly curries reflects exactly the situation on Aurora when we sailed late August.  The hot food evening offerings were generally one roast, one pasta dish,  one fish (could be fried or baked ) and an array of curried food.  Overall a very limited choice if you weren't into curry or roasts.