Who to contact at Princess about new cruise contract policy?

NMTraveller

4 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Finalize the policy? 🙂 🙂 It is on their cruise contracts.  I would suppose that it would have to go through a bunch of legal reviews before it showed up there....

Exactly.  And I go back to the fact that it's already shown on the TV on at least one ship so it's not like it's a mistake but it could be something they didn't think all the way through.  I did try to call her back by the way and the call wouldn't go through.  I think we have kept her busy but it was good to hear that our pleas "did not fall on deaf ears".

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, laslomas said:

Just to add to this.

I posted a query on X / Twitter 2 days ago to ask for confirmation of the policy on this. I had no response till today when I had a voicemail left from Princess. I had not left a phone number - so they must have searched for it. The answer was thet vaping was classed as smoking and only in designated areas. The caller from Celebrity said they would call back - and I missed that call too.

So I called back on the number I was given in the voicemail. The named person was not available, but will return my call. However the person I spoke to also confirmed what I had been told in the voice message. No vaping in cabins.

So, who knows???!!!  I await the call back.

Well, I got my call back from Princess (UK). As far as they are concerned vaping is classed the same as smoking, and the same rules apply.

I mentioned this thread and the conflicting information found by numerous cruisers. Imentioned that a photo was included from the Crown Princess showing on screen information on the cabin TV stating vaping in the cabin was allowed. She said since my X / Twitter comment they have been looking at this subject, and they have passed it to their web team to correct any discrepancies. 

• Thanks 2

We are U.K. passengers, sailing from Ft Lauderdale to the U.K. on Regal Princess April 2025. I have just read through our passenger contract on the app and there is no mention of smoking anywhere in our contract. So it is neither expressly allowed, nor expressly disallowed. In that instance, K guess we would have to follow any notices relating to smoking once on board. I cannot understand the logic of allowing vaping in the confines of a cabin, yet banning it on the balcony.

We are Canadian passengers, sailing from Fort Lauderdale on Sun Princess in 2025 and sailing from Southampton on Sky in 2026.  Both passage contracts show that vaping is allowed in the stateroom but not on the balcony.  The wording in our contract is in section 5.

15 hours ago, Geritol Gypsies said:

Hi all.  I'm new to this thread and am looking for information about a Meet and Greet.  I now have a headache after reading the last 8 pages about vaping!  My cruise leaves from Sydney on 10/28 for Fiji and Vanuatu.  We have a lot of sea days and I'm wondering if there are others on this cruise who like to play games and cards.

To find info about your Meet and Greet, at the top of the page, under Cruise Critic Community, you'll see Forums. Under that, Find your Roll Call. You should be able to find your sailing from there.

Your Roll Call is where you want to ask about gaming and a M&G.  Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Edited by mtnesterz