Celebrity Constellation Sunset Suite

puppet531

I was late in booking a January 19th cruise that had limited options. I wanted a sky suite, but could only get a guarantee suite. I was just assigned my room 7202, sunset suite.  I’m not sure we will like it as it’s in the aft.  I worry about sea sickness.  Also, their website says they did some renovation to these rooms but I can’t find any images or videos.  There all old like from 2013.  Wondering if anyone has stayed in a sunset suite since they renovated in April. Most interested in bathroom and veranda pictures as I am bringing my 86 year old mother who uses a walker/wheelchair.  All suite accessible were already booked.  Thank You

These were formerly the family veranda cabins.  Large with large balcony.  We stayed in one on deck 7 and didn’t feel any motion.  Since the M class ships have 3 banks of elevator's; forward, mid ship and aft, it it not far from the cabin to the elevators which take you up to the buffet or down to the MDR.

3 hours ago, puppet531 said:

I was late in booking a January 19th cruise that had limited options. I wanted a sky suite, but could only get a guarantee suite. I was just assigned my room 7202, sunset suite.  I’m not sure we will like it as it’s in the aft.  I worry about sea sickness.  Also, their website says they did some renovation to these rooms but I can’t find any images or videos.  There all old like from 2013.  Wondering if anyone has stayed in a sunset suite since they renovated in April. Most interested in bathroom and veranda pictures as I am bringing my 86 year old mother who uses a walker/wheelchair.  All suite accessible were already booked.  Thank You

I have never stayed in one of these but have visited one. I thought it was great, very spacious, especially the balcony. I would prefer one of these to a Sky Suite.

We cruised in a suite on deck 6, also fully aft. We loved the wake views. Walk to the lift not too far. However, having cruised in a wheelchair following surgery my husband did find the carpeted areas hard to push the chair on. I did say then if I ever cruised again with mobility issues I would hire a scooter. Obviously if you are strong and well this would not be an issue, however, if you struggle at all considering a scooter could be an idea…

We did have one stormy night and I did feel the motion a bit more than I think I would have done in a central position but I took tablets and was fine. I would happily book suites in this position either for a Caribbean or Mediterranean cruise…As someone who is sensitive to motion I would be less happy booking them on something like a TA where there are often more choppy seas…

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful cruise!