Home Video Of Fire Onboard Princess

cruisedude66

AWESOME VIDEO, And Im so happy they were able to contain and put out the fire, Great Job to those Fire Fighter which is usually everyone from Waiters, Stewards, Engineer people etc. Brought back memories from my Fire Fighting days on board U.S. Naval ships. To give everyone their money back and give them 25% off on their next cruise is also amazing.

Did anyone find out what was the Cause of the Fire???

Fred

Wow!! How frightening!! I cannot imagine being that close, I'm sure panic had to set in for so many... kudos to the fire team on the ship.

Fred, nothing has been announced by Princess, so I think it is under investigation still... people on the ship have said they heard a few stories, so there is no telling.

OMG. I can't even imagine what would be going through my mind had I seen that from my balcony!

Hopefully there will be plenty of people that will watch that video and count their blessings, that what they had to deal with was minor compared to these people.

OMG. I can't even imagine what would be going through my mind had I seen that from my balcony!

My only thoughts are Titanic and having to do a Swan Dive off someone elses balcony because Im in a 4A Inside cabin:confused:

WOW! thanks for sharing! I honestly can't imagine how I'd react in the same situation - hats off to the passengers who remained calm and assisted each other and kudos to the crew. Training must have been good. I'll never do another muster drill w/o remembering this.

Gee on our last cruise just about a month ago my husband was thinking of hiding out on the balcony. While the muster drill was going on :eek:. Needless to say we ended up going anyways. I don't think we would have gotten away with it anyways.

Its good to hear from a family that went with the flow. I wasn't there but it seems like the cruise line handle it well.

Kim

Archived