woman brings gun on Carnival

nimbex1970

I wonder about the mental state of the person bringing a pistol  on board, and risking the loss of a several hundred dollar item.  I would assume that the pistol would be discovered and confiscated without compensation.  

I was a Wild West re-enactor.  Back in the 1980s, long before 9-11, I brought a stage revolver on board, along with my fast draw rig, and inert cartridges.  I always brought the original packaging identifying to gun as a fake inert piece of stage equipment, and I met with Security in the Naughty Room to discuss it.  I was always eventually passed by Security, and I wore it [in full Wild West costume] on Western Nights.  I knew I was risking the loss of the gun, but it was my least favorite of my several stage guns.  [I don't do Country, but I love Wild West.]  The staff loved my quick draw work!  And in Alaska, the tourists thought I was one of the performers.    

2 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

I wonder about the mental state of the person bringing a pistol  on board, and risking the loss of a several hundred dollar item.  I would assume that the pistol would be discovered and confiscated without compensation.  

Maybe a gamble that enough money will be made off of Youtube videos to pay for the cruise and the gun.

• Haha 1