Odyssey of the Seas Junior Suite Bathroom Question

We had a JS on the hump and it had the toilet and sink in a separate area and across the hall was a bath with tub, separate shower, and sink. we thought that layout was nice, but I think the others might have a better layout. They are on the side and they actually have 2 toilets. There is no walk-in shower (which was very nice), so you need to be able to physically get into and out of a tub.  The hump JS have a better ocean view and location IMHO. One is a J3 and one is a J4. I believe that one only sleeps 3 (hump) and the other sleeps 4 (side).  Also, the couch in the one on the hump is more of a loveseat and the side one has a full sofa.  Sorry, I am not able to tell you which one is which right now, but the location of the cabin will clue you in. There are some JS on the aft, I don't know if they have a have a standard bath or not. We really enjoyed the Odyssey.        

On Odyssey (other Quantum class?) all JS are split, they are just split in different ways.

I am not positive, but I believe that on Odyssey:

J4 - Sleeps only 2. Room itself is shorter as the large bathroom is larger. The large bathroom has a separate tub and "spa" shower, and a sink. The small bathroom has a sink & toilet. I think these are all on the hump, and all hump JS's are J4.Because of the larger bathroom, there is a short couch that does not convert to a bed

J3 - Sleeps 3 or 4. Large bathroom has tub/shower combo, sink & toilet. Small bathroom has a sink and a toilet. Standard couch that converts to a bed for 1 or 2.

Might be some differences in storage as well.

Perhaps I wasn't clear.  I know some JS have a large bathroom with a toilet, sinks and shower/bath combos only and some also have a second, small toilet room with a sink.  Is there any way to tell which have the second toilet room, or more to the point, which do not.  For example, on a particular cruise, the only seemingly available JS is 9246.  When I searched for info I found 2 videos.  It's an accessible JS with a very large bathroom and no second toilet room.  Is it accessible suites that lack the second toilet room or is there some other indicator.  

On Odyssey, All non-Accessible JS'ss have 1 large bathroom and 1 small bathroom. The small bathroom is always a sink/toilet. The large bathroom is:

J4 - A separate tub and "spa" shower, and a sink. 

J3 - A tub/shower combo, sink & toilet.

J1 - Appears to be like the J4 in the video I found.

J4's are the JS's on the hump.

Aft may be J1 or J4? At least that's what the video I found looks like.

J3's are all other.

Accessible would be a different layout, and as you indicate, a single bathroom would make sense in this case.