Bon Voyage to Sail7Seas!!!!

ekerr19

:) Thank you, thank you....

It makes it all the more exciting to know we are leaving tomorrow when I get to read so many fun messages.

SDHALFAN: I promise I will NOT claim Ryndam as mine. No matter how wonderful it is and I expect it to be grrrrrreat!!! ;) Each person only gets to claim one 'dam' ship as theirs but, come on folks........Maasdam has always been 'mine' and how in the world can I not add Noordam to being mine as well??? 'Gotta make an exception to every rule, now and then. :p

Great photo, Dave. FUN!!!

Imsulin......I gave the adoption papers to our lawyer to review. He said "Nope"!!! Beats me why???!!!!

We're packed; I'm ready; DH is still trying to plow through the rest of the files on his desk so he can pull himself away.

We intend to have our usual fabulous time!!!

See 'ya when we return.

(Happy Easter and Happy Passover in the meantime.)

VM1.........We are 8:00 dinner.

If you wish to try to meet, we are (almost) always at Ocean Bar before dinner. We sit at the bar if there are seats available and there almost always are. :)

Come on up and say Hi if you want. I'd be happy to meet you.

Travel safely.

sail7seas, thanks for the invite :) . I finally got my cruise package and they haven't assigned a room or a dinner time. We want the 8pm seating so hopefully we'll get that and you and I can meet. DH and I will be the mixed Indian Chinese couple in their early 30s.

Either way, I'm sure we'll all relax and enjoy ourselves :cool: . Take care...

Vandana

sail7seas, thanks for the invite :) . I finally got my cruise package and they haven't assigned a room or a dinner time. We want the 8pm seating so hopefully we'll get that and you and I can meet. DH and I will be the mixed Indian Chinese couple in their early 30s.

Either way, I'm sure we'll all relax and enjoy ourselves :cool: . Take care...

Vandana

Fingers crossed for you, Vandana, that you get assigned 8:00 dinner and that you get a great cabin. Wow....they really are keeping you guessing right up to the final minute. Hopefully that means the 'upgrade fairy' is very busy on your behalf.

Fingers crossed for you, Vandana, that you get assigned 8:00 dinner and that you get a great cabin. Wow....they really are keeping you guessing right up to the final minute. Hopefully that means the 'upgrade fairy' is very busy on your behalf.

All fingers and toes crossed and ready ;) !

Archived