April Fools Cruise - Live and Almost Live From Liberty April 1

Nice cheap shot.

Whazza matter the mean old castaway don't wanna play with little Z

It's Ok duck, Brenda has a pic of Zydeco and will be looking for him. She said she wants to meet up with all her CC friends.:D

Taking pictures and posting them while your on the boat is awsome. And i like how your telling us what your getting at night. I"m going on the boat in November and i'm trying to find more info out. I can't wait for your review, have fun with the rest of the cruise.

Some info:

Total Wine & More, a 40-store, Maryland-based chain, has opened its first South Florida

store at 1906 Cordova Rd., Fort Lauderdale, boasting more than 8,000 wines, 2,000 spirits

and 1,000 beers; 954-828-9463.

Email: twfortlauderdale@totalwine.com

In the same building as the new Publix.

Some other choices:

67 Liquors

1317 Se 17th St

Fort Lauderdale, FL zip code

Phone: (954) 767-9099

http://www.crownwineandspirits.com/store/store.asp

Crown Wine & Spirits - 1.6 miles SE - 1645 Cordova Rd, Fort Lauderdale, 33316 - (954)

525-6565

-----------------------------

Oops - reread earlier post - didn't win huge but won and still ahead so far today.

------------------------------

Coal fired pizza - that sounds a little like Grimaldi's. EPA doesn't like those coal fired

ovens!!

------------------------------

The slide is OPEN!

What's the saying? Rainbow at night is no sailor's delight? Just at sunset had some showers and a few bumps, but not too bad or for very long. Today I see blue sky and a few clouds.

Dinner last night was very good - and the lobster was wonderful - it can sometimes be hit or miss even at the same table, but there were no complaints last night. Prime rib was also very good - medium rare just like I ordered it.

Looks like we have a change of Cruise Director today - from John Heald to Willy Banger (?) or so says the Capers. Speaking of food, today's Taste of the Nations buffett is Greek and the deck party tonight (11:30om-1am) is Mexican.

May have to try the slots tournament today.

They say we will arrive in San Juan about 5pm.

I think my walking tour is from 6-8pm so I may make it back for the regular dinner, it which case, I think it shall be Langustino Salad or Southwestern eggroll, Cream of Brocolli

and Cheese or Loster bisque, Tossed salad or Caesar, Filet mignon ?. Actually lots of interesting entrees - Coquille St Jaque, the Filet, Grilled game hen, pan fried fresh fish, rigatoni, roast veal shoulder, and spinach and mushroom lasagne. May have to try an appetizer portion of the rigatoni. Again not sure about the dessert - perhaps Chocolate Mille Feuille - it it has chocolate, it must be good, right?

HMyzHgUiQ8ULODkxAnP4f64IJsAuZez70300.jpg

4rD8JGNNCtwsrGtu-5UeX-Dw9Pps2aCs0300.jpg

MIAzy01Nzrx7uwbbekLoAi2LyPRq+0Ss0300.jpg

e3PfWYnc2sLXR+-V-74r6ydugVEcm7C70300.jpg

Archived