April Fools Cruise - Live and Almost Live From Liberty April 1

You're pictures are fantastic . . . I feel like I right there with you. Well, not exactly but sure wish my camera took pictures like that. All my close up's are fuzzy and ones at a distance are all blurry. Hum . . . maybe it's not the camera . . . maybe it's the one behind the camera . . . :p

Great pics - we got off when you got on and I so wish I was still there!! I want to do the 8 day next time! I hope John Heald is feeling better - he had a cold last week and missed the last night's show all together.

You're pictures are fantastic . . . I feel like I right there with you. Well, not exactly but sure wish my camera took pictures like that. All my close up's are fuzzy and ones at a distance are all blurry. Hum . . . maybe it's not the camera . . . maybe it's the one behind the camera . . . :p

Or mebbe you need glasses?

So bright and clear - what kind of a camera is that? I want one!:D Looks like you had great weather coming into San Juan! I don't need to tell you to enjoy your cruise - I can tell you are really enjoying it already! The Liberty is beautiful!:)

So bright and clear - what kind of a camera is that? I want one!:D Looks like you had great weather coming into San Juan! I don't need to tell you to enjoy your cruise - I can tell you are really enjoying it already! The Liberty is beautiful!:)

Thank you. A discontinued one. :mad: A Canon S1-IS. Now they are up to S3-IS.

It was. First time I've noticed fluorescent bulbs. Only in the bow string. The rest were incandescent. A little unusual.

Z,

Saves power and they last longer. I've got them all over my house! :)

They don't work real well for changing output levels.

True, and I hate the way they take a couple of seconds to start, but why only on 1 of 3 strings of lights?

Z,

Maybe the other two are variable lumens and can't be flourescent? Or they had to cut back on costs and went with two strands of cheap bulbs?

If it were a government ship, they could be from different contractors, and the two incandescent lines' contractor skimmed or kicked back to get a sale. :eek: :D

Z,

Maybe the other two are variable lumens and can't be flourescent? Or they had to cut back on costs and went with two strands of cheap bulbs?

If it were a government ship, they could be from different contractors, and the two incandescent lines' contractor skimmed or kicked back to get a sale. :eek: :D

Maybe half the boat is half unionized or maybe they don't explode when hit with cold spray. I'll have to ask that at the next trivia show.

About to lose the free Internet again, we are off to St Thomas. In theory I'll do a snorkel trip there with Homer! :cool:

Archived