April Fools Cruise - Live and Almost Live From Liberty April 1

Hello Z!!

well I found that verse.. not a saying .. re: red sky for you!

"Matthew 16: 1: When the Pharisees and Sadducees arrived, as a test they asked Jesus to show them a sign from heaven. 2 He replied to them, “You say, ‘Red sky at night,what a delight!3 Red sky in the morning, cloudy and storming.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, yet you can't interpret the signs of the times? "

Surely do hope you are enjoying more Red Skies at night!

the food selections you share are making me so very "hungry" for a cruise! Enjoying the pix and the commentaries!! you funny guy!! :D

Surely the CC group are so glad you had the op to photo shoot the gathering. When we had ours on the NCL .. we didn't have the matching Tee shirts.. drat.:(

Thanks for the pics - we did this itinerary last year on the Triumph (visited with Debbie too) and this year we'll be on the Liberty 8 day western!!!! Loved the pics coming into the San Juan harbour. Just countin' the days..........

Went snorkeling today with Homer and had a GREAT time. Other than my camera sprung a leak - but it still seems to be working. Drying out the case and will try again tomorrow.

Very nice private beach - shhhh. Don't tell anyone.

VRVSbGn9EMiP1PYRMrBW11J+2egpQpS20300.jpg

+WhdWDxk-9ZBl3LDhzv02WqdQTqXpAVo0300.jpg

The night was what I had heard of, but can't ususally do those from cruise ship.

Very crowded beach.

Xpfn4z8Caf1hNBK++MqN60+IkG4eJvHg0300.jpg

8rAgyDNj+KXBZsspE27HUEgix0Epr+-X0300.jpg

One underwater pic...

YcWnV1gIiu57jgWMyQMpOjBhTQNEy0AB0300.jpg

Then noticed camera was about to drown so gave it the rest of the snorkel trip off.

A shame cause losts of stuff to see from tarpon, baracuda, millions of baitfish, lizzard fish, flounders, coral, sea fans, etc. Maybe next time!

A little sightseeing

fhNZ1n04a41YHGIMxtZa1HLIRjCH5gpy0300.jpg

5iV+IVYIPhU3YRRXGkjKKl-b3wIpEV5u0300.jpg

Kerspalsh!

3PD0nsLh0VAVfefr1uwDTZG8ujH2dtlK0300.jpg

Did you pre-book with Homer's or is it something that is posted when you get off the ship? I am looking for something fun to do in St. Thomas and since DH and I don't like shopping or island tours, we're interested in the physically active stuff. The kayak snorkel tour looks great! Could you lend a little more info please?

Thanks so much for your pics and review! I am over a year away from sailing and can't get enough!

Hi Z

We appreciate all the great pictures-makes me more anxious for our cruise!

I know everyone appreciates all the time you are giving to keep us cruiser wanna bes updated! You really are going above and beyond and we love it.

The ship looks beautiful and everyone seems to be having a blast.

Enjoy the rest of the trip.

Z,

Are you using a sniffer program for available wireless connections in port or just hitting hotel hotspots near enough to the port?

Tell Gatorclaw to make sure he gets his video finished and posted before we board Liberty on tax day. Better yet, tell him we're all looking forward to it and we'd really like to see it and we all said PLEASE! ;)

Keep the pictures coming please, you're making these last few days of waiting go by so much easier! :)

Archived