Radiance of the Seas - D1 -rate differences

Tyrkitty

I see on the deck plans for D1 cabins that the reates vary from deck to deck. I would imagine more for the upper decks. Does anyone know the range from the lowest D1 to the highest priced D1 say for a 7 day Alaska cruise?

All D cabins on Radiance class ships are D1. All D1's are the same rate. There are varying rates on E class, as there are E1, E2, and E3. On Voyager class ships, there are varying rates for D's as there are D1, D2 and D3 on that class. D class rates are higher than E class, with 1 being the highest and 3 being the least in each catagory. D cabins are slightly larger than E cabins. All cabins in a certain catagory are the same price regardless of where they are located. On some deck plans, for instance, you can see a D1 sandwiched in between D2's, yet the D1's cost more. In a very general sense, the higher the deck the higher the price for the catagory. Go to icruise.com and you can see all the rates displayed for all catagories on your selected sailing. Or call RCI and ask.

Spoke with RCL yesterday and was thanked for bringing the deck plan comment on the website to their attention. Since the Radiance class ships only have D1 cabins the comment that "Rates vary from deck to deck" does not apply. I was not aware that other RCL ships have more than D1 cabins.

Archived