Best Place for Advance Theatre Tickets in London?

Kevin

I am looking for some suggestions on the best place to buy theater tickets in London in advance. We only have a day and a half in July so I don't want to spend the time waiting in a discount line since time is precious. Does anyone have an online place they have used or would recommend? I know it is going to cost me. TIA!

Keith Prowse is very reliable, not the cheapest. Beware of a joint called West End Theatre Tickets. I booked on line and he gave my Amex card number to two different outfits, and although I got the tickets, I was double billed from two differnet places in Norway. He disclaimed responsibility and it took me three months to get Amex to reverse the charge.

I highly recommend this site for tickets and theater information...also Albermarle...Have used both.Not cheap but good seats and reliable.

Did the Cheap tickets route and it is definalty not worth the time.

Harrods has a ticket bureau with great people who really know their theater. Too.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year we saw Mary Poppins and bought the tickets through thier web site. There were no extra fees and they had a seating chart of the theater. We did pay to have the tickets sent to us. When you decide on a play check to see if it has a web site where you can buy the tickets.

We have used LastMinute.com on several trips to London and have had great success. We would spend a week "doing theater".

Usually we would be able to get 3 or 4 of our tickets in advance at very reduced prices for shows we wanted to see through LastMinute.com and then fill out the week after we arrived.

They were very reliable and we were pleased with the tickets we got through them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived