here is a website for coupons.. Crystal Caves is 10%off

denred04

Yes, definately worth it! There are actually two caves... go to both.

I advise people to go right as they open up and you'll avoid the crowds. There were only three other people on the tour with me when I went. It gets pretty crowded later in the day.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As soon as you dock in St. George, go to the Vistor's center which is right in the terminal. Ask the person behind the desk what bus you should take. Buy the tokens from her. We caught a bus on the main street right outside the port at St. George. It took us to a stop a short walk from the caves. Just ask the bus driver to let you know where it is. The Swizzler Inn is where you get off and on the bus. Stop and get a Rum Swizzler.

As soon as you dock in St. George, go to the Vistor's center which is right in the terminal. Ask the person behind the desk what bus you should take. Buy the tokens from her. We caught a bus on the main street right outside the port at St. George. It took us to a stop a short walk from the caves. Just ask the bus driver to let you know where it is. The Swizzler Inn is where you get off and on the bus. Stop and get a Rum Swizzler.

Awesome. The Swizzler Inn is the one spot I definitely want to get to. I always thought it was closest to Hamilton. I missed it on our last cruise.

We were there last week, (5/28 on Explorer). They don't accept the coupon. For adults, the price was $15 for each cave, or both caves for $21. Definately worth the price and an easy bus ride from Hamilton.

If you only choose one cavem chose the one with the bridge across the water inside (sorry don't recall the name). It was much larger and had more to see.

EDIT- These were the direct prices. I think it was $48 on the ship, although that may have included transportation. Still a better deal on our own.

• 1 month later...

Archived