Anybody just back from Southern Caribbean

Everytime We Go On Vacation To That Area Or Even Cancun It Shows Rain Everyday. I Think They Say That So When You Get A Beautiful Day Instead You Are Even More Grateful !! Sometimes It's Just A Passing One At Best. Then I Could Be Worng But I Hope Not For You And Me Both. We Leave On The 29th From San Juan . Hope They Are Wrong !! Make The Best Of It Reguardless !!

We were on AOS April 2-9. When we arrived in PR on Saturday, it was storming the entire day. On sunday It was beautiful. The forecast was for rain the entire week for San Juan/ St Thomas. The weather in Aruba/Curacao was a little windy but no rain. St Marten was beautiful & St Thomas was cloudy/sunny but no rain. Even if it rains, it usually is not for extended periods of time. Enjoy your trip.

Did Southern (aruba, costa rica, grand cayman) in Mid-March and got all of 15 minutes of rain.... It's possible there will be rain each day but I doubt it will last for more than an hour.

Thanks everybody, you have made me feel a lot better. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I booked this cruise like I said almost two years ago with 40 people and I was the "Leader", so of course I want everything to go well. I know it's out of my hands, but you know how it goes. Thanks for the feed back though, it helps and I appreciate it. Good luck on your cruise too.

Karen, we were supposed to have rain (and I mean hard rain) on everyday of our Serenade Southern Caribbean cruise last month. But the storms hit each island a day early. The day before we were there - pouring rain. But for each island, we had beautiful weather.

If it does rain though, just think of it as liquid sunshine and enjoy yourself.

Hope you have a great cruise!

We just got back from the Serenade on Saturday and we did run into a few showers. In St. Thomas they had a short shower at the ship, while we on the ferry going over to St. John just had a few sprinkles. At other times we went through very short showers. The clouds in the Caribbean move fast! If it is raining, just step inside the ship and go to the other side, and it should be gone!

We had a fabulous cruise! I am sure you will too!

Hi! We just returned today, the 17th. Nary a drop! However, I did hear that there's a weather system currently affecting South America, which is forecast to move north into the Caribbean. Sorry! BUT--if it rains in one place, it likely won't in another, so don't fret too much! You'll still have an awesome time!

Archived