What's your C&S status?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What's your C&S status?

• None we haven't sailed with RCI yet
    • Gold
    • Platinum
    • Diamond
    • Diamond plus

The diamond plus pole got me to thinking everyone might want to participate or see what the experience level is on CC. So, what's your C&A status with RCI? At the moment we've reached Platinum and will reach Diamond after our next cruise. We done so by taking one cruise 12 nights or longer and a couple of cat. JS cabins, which give us more than one cruise credit per cruise.

Diamond for me (so new that I haven't even received my welcome letter yet).

Sovereign - 4 night Oceanview 1 credit

Voyager - 7 night Balcony 2 credits (they gave me an extra for some reason, I don't think I'll tell them they messed up).

Voyager - 7 night inside 1 credit

Rhapsody - 5 night suite 2 credits

Brilliance - 10 night Inside 1 credit

Serenade - 7 night Suite 2 credits

Monarch - 3 night Oceanview 1 credit

Yep, all 10 accounted for. Now, I need to cruise so I can take advantage of being Diamond.

Diamond member....working hard towards Diamond Plus.

Monarch of the Seas 4/02 oceanview cabin

Adventure of the Seas 10/03 D-2 balcony

Adventure of the Seas 3/04 inside cabin

Voyager of the Seas 9/04 inside cabin

Mariner of the Seas 10/04 RFS cabin = 2 cruise credits

Mariner of the Seas 1/05 D-2 balcony

Mariner of the Seas 5/05 E-1 Aft balcony

Mariner of the Seas 10/05 RFS cabin = 2 cruise credits

Mariner of the Seas 11/05 inside cabin

Mariner of the Seas 1/06 inside cabin

upcoming Mariner 5/06 D-balcony cabin, Majesty of the Seas 10/06 oceanview cabin, and FOS 11/06 Junior Suite

What is the old saying..."if it ain't broke don't fix it". I can't imagine going to another cruise line....I'm having a great time with Royal Caribbean.

I have to admit..........I reached Diamond "the easy way". (although anyone who says that s/he did it "the hard way" isn't cruising right :D)

Explorer - August 2002 - 1 credit

Explorer - December 2003 - 1 credit (yep, exact same cruise, exact same cabin :D)

Voyager - August 2004 - 1 credit (different cruise; exact same cabin :D)

Enchantment - August 2005 - 2 credits

Jewel - December 2005 - 1 credit

Sovereign B2B - December 2005 - 4 credits :D :D

Sovereign - January 2006 - 1 credit

Diamond: 18 on RCCL this October, and 5 cruises on other cruise lines.....yes, we strayed.

After last October's "Fiasco of the Seas" we may not get to D+, but I'll give DH a few cruises on other lines to come back again to RCCL.

I have to admit..........I reached Diamond "the easy way". (although anyone who says that s/he did it "the hard way" isn't cruising right :D)

Hi Merion_Mom

We just cruised 14 times on other lines before we found good old RCCL. We have stayed with them the last 7, soon to be 9 cruises in a row. That's cruisin the hard way. ;) :)

Next cruise (May 7th) will be our first as Diamond Plus.......lets see what all the fuss is about...hahah:D

Some claim we got to be DP the easy way and its not fair.........(a few 3 night Sovereign cruises)...but hey,we live in FL and we like to get away for the weekend.......we didnt take them just to UP the count........we dont always have the luxury of 7 night+ cruises.......wish we did.......

Officially are diamond and are trying hard to be diamond plus

by the end of next year. I would be already if I had credit for all the

ones I did in the 80's. I'll have to dig out some old photos. I'm

42 and BF is 36. We're trying to be the youngest Diamond plus members

out there. It's kind of hard since we live in Chicago and have to fly to

each port we sail out of.

Next cruise (May 7th) will be our first as Diamond Plus.......lets see what all the fuss is about...hahah:D

Some claim we got to be DP the easy way and its not fair.........(a few 3 night Sovereign cruises)...but hey,we live in FL and we like to get away for the weekend.......we didnt take them just to UP the count........we dont always have the luxury of 7 night+ cruises.......wish we did.......

Well I have to say I'm envious. I'd love to live close enough to port to take better advantage of the 3, 4 or 5 night getaway cruises. Unfortunately, it's in the neighborhood of 1,000 miles to get to most ports other than Galveston.

I think if I lived within easy driving distance to one of the FL. ports, I'd be diamond plus too. :D

Well I have to say I'm envious. I'd love to live close enough to port to take better advantage of the 3, 4 or 5 night getaway cruises. Unfortunately, it's in the neighborhood of 1,000 miles to get to most ports other than Galveston.

I think if I lived within easy driving distance to one of the FL. ports, I'd be diamond plus too. :D

I am envious also. 7 - 11 nights in a non suite is slow going. But I now live in NY nearer the piers. ;) They were hard to find in Vegas.:D

Sorry.guess there aren't too many cruises in Kansas..... I find it funny, the RCCL reservation center is there.....

That is about as strange as the Coast Guard Station that's outside of Las Vegas, NV in the desert. :)

Archived