Thursday Morning Weight In

tidelover

Hi!

Hope that everyone finds their way here! I found it by accident!!

tidelover - great loss!

I am happy to report a loss of 3 lbs. this week. Went to 2 graduation parties and had a cook-out at my house over the weekend and still managed to loose!! I love my new WOE!!

Down 33 lbs. since Feb. 2nd.

Have a great week everyone.

Ginny

Wow - only 2 replies so far??

Im up 1/2 lb :( My first gain since starting this...Guess I shouldnt eating cake on Fathers Day AND my friends BDay last week.

Still down 5.5 lbs in 5 weeks, so thats okay!

I'm up 1/2lb from last week. But I weighed yesterday morning as well and I was down a pound, so I gained 1.5lbs since yesterday. It makes no sense to me. I guess I need to be drinking more water and exercising more than i did this week. I was still good on what I ate. 1,200-1,400 calories. Hmm. Anyways, 3 weeks and 5.5lbs. I'm a litte dissappointed. Hopefully I will lose it next week!

I've been very bad for the last week with eating out and entertaining every day but one, so I should be thankful that I'm only up .6 lb. It should be so much worse. Dodged a bullet there. Phew! :o

Beth

Hi Everyone, Well I finally figured out how to get on the new boards. I discovered AOL was my problem but that is fixed.

I did miss last weeks weigh in but I am happy to say that I am down 2.5 pounds since 2 weeks ago. The good news to that is that I am finally now down one pound from my low that I weighed the morning I left on our Alaskan Cruise. I just could not get past that.

I think the nightly swimming for 15 minutes and using 2 lb weights while on the treadmill has helped. I am now down 35.5 since the first of January.

My goal is to loose another 20 to maybe 25 pounds by our November 13th cruise to the Sea of Cortez. I also will be turning 50 on the 24th of November so I want to be trim and fit for my 50's.

Gosh, I was hoping the boards wouldn't get fixed so I could skip this week. Oh well, I gained a 1/2 lb! I am leaving for another vacation next Saturday and I promise when I get back, I'll get back on program! I promise! I promise!

Congrats to the losers and stay-the-samers. :-) To the gainers, better luck next week.

Lost 2 lbs! Miracles do happen! I mean I worked for it but it hasn't been happening. This time it did! Horay!

Congrats to the loser's and stay the samers(you didn't gain).

Gainers you'll get it off. Graduations should be over and the bbq's and parties that go with then.

Now it's the summer bbq's and parties and vacations we have to watch out for! LOL (Icons seem only to work at the beginning..bummer) Love my ..

"little people"!

WE have to be careful out there..so many things come up during the summer!

That have that things called..FOOD! Good Food but not what we should be eating. Are you going to be able to say NO to them?

Probably cuz I was a little under the weather. Also haven't measured either (I'm counting inchees) but haven't worked out either so the inches are probably the same. My 30th high school reunion is July 3rd, so I will probably ake that last minute "crunch". I'm making the dress I'm going to wear, so I can make "adjustments" but still hope it fits.

Kathy

I stayed the same after gaining 2 over the yummy weekend. Worked hard to get back to last week's weight. Why do I do that to myself? Off for a 10 day vacation with family. Will be eating poorly, I know, but I promise to get a lot of exercise. Love you guys! Suzy

Well... Yesterday, Thursday, I was down 2 lbs from last week, but I was unable to post... Today, Friday, I am the SAME as I was last week. I'm pretty much guessing that it was the 3 days of a taste test I did, on buns and rolls!!!!! Phew! I am so glad I am done with that. Mind you... I am a carb lover, and a bread lover, but even 2 bites each, of 8 or 9 buns a day, will do me in... At least I have some $$ in my pocket!!!

Archived