Windjammer ???

REGINA

We are only familiar with Carnival. We are on the Grandeur in 5 weeks.

Does the Windjammer have different stations,,,,,,,,,,,,like the NY Deli, Oriental food, American food, etc. Not talking about the hot dogs, burgers, fries, etc.

there are different buffet sections, but not really "themed". The desserts are separate, they usually have a couple sections and some of the food is the same, but some lines have a few different things.

(does that make any sense, because it doesn't sound like it to me...but i have been there, so i know what i am trying to say)

Just off the Brilliance--they did have a small oriental station--noodles, stir-fry veggies, etc... Salad bar (which was always very fresh with lots of choices) Carving station, with different meats each day, sandwich bar, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, fruits, etc...

You won't go hungry, but after a few days, I found I tired of seeing the same things.

I haven't been on the Granduer, but each ship usually has some other "specialty" type restaurant, which is a good way to break up the menu similarity!

The windjammer on Grandeur had a multitude of items to chose from and they were wonderful....If you leave hungry, there is something wrong:eek: . There is also a soft serve ice cream station where you are served by a member of the staff. Enjoy the Grandeur is a wonderful ship and we had a most enjoyable time...Later, Jill:cool:

Archived