Have you noticed?

At the home page to the message boards all posters are listed. I'm hoping (and assuming) that this is a problem that will be corrected. After all this is a Beta version.

It also doesn't make sense that they intend for it to work the way it does. I know when I'm on board, I don't need the board to tell me. I don't know who else is on the board. That's what I need to be told.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page where all of the threads are listed, there is a box in the lower right hand corner that is labeled "current active users". However, on my screen, my name is the only one there. There is also a spot for designating number of members and nonmembers on line. I wonder if this is supposed to have the names of all members on currently on board?

Linda

Linda,

I'm sure that this is where that info is supposed to be. I bet that they'll find out what problems there are and take the board down for a day and fix them. In the software world we refer to it as an upgrade.;) :D

WOW! See what happens when we just put our heads together. Bring on the next problem. World peace anyone?

Linda

There would be world peace already if everyone would just follow the dress code!:D

Hi Everyone, I finally made it to the new boards. I started the process last night and it would not let me sign on. It looks like the problem was AOL but once I signed on with Enternet Explorer I was on with AOL.

Now to the subject of not seeing who is on line. I really hope they can fix that. That is part of what makes this board really special. We know what other HAL family members are online. I feel at home on the HAL board like I do on their ships.

Archived