river princess sailing 4/29/06

curiouslady

Does anyone have information concerning the pending sailing of Uniworld's River Princess on April 29? We have not received an itinerary for the April 29 departure and are concerned the Danube River flooding may affect the trip? Anyone have additional information?

First, contact your TA for document info. Uniworld gets it to you "just" in time. You might a beter response about the river if you check the River cruise boards. There are threads about the height of the river. Check the threads by Steamboats. She has been extremely helpful. Enjoy!! My husband and I are about to go on our 4th cruise with Uniworld---Lyon to Arles. Pat

curiouslady,

As pacmom wrote before, check the River Cruises Board (see Special Interest Cruising). I´ve posted several links there. Currently the situation upriver of Budapest is o.k.. There is no flooding on the Danube River between Budapest and Passau. Downriver to Bucharest / Constanta / Oltenita you might encounter problems. But as far as I know those cruises are scheduled for the summer months (June, July, August) and there is no cruise going in the area right now.

steamboats

Archived