CruiseCritic Identify tag

Joanandjoe

We have a group of 31 signed up for our Zenith 5/13 Cruise Critic party. We'd like to meet during sailaway, but need something to identify ourselves, so we can meet the other CC members. Does anyone have a tag that says "CC member'"? That would be great. If not, can someone suggest another identifier.

For my previous X cruise, I took a tag from the RCCL board and modified it to make it a Celebrity tag. Unfortunately, I no longer have it.

If there is a CC tag or identifier, it would obviously be useful to all CC members. Hopefully, it would be similar to the RCCL tag: http://us.share.geocities.com/bassnote_1/doorsign.pdf

BTW, the headline should read "Identity" tag; but there doesn't seem to be a way to correct a typo in the headline of a thread.

On our mercury cruise last year, we 'made our own'.

Bascially using any word processor program, and 'stick on' id tags you can get at most office supply stores that will go in your desktop printer (the ones like: "Hello my name is: ....").

Design up something schnazzy and wear it with pride .

Have a good trip.

You all could wear certain color ribbons, our group is doing a red ribbon for ID, on sail away meeting. Also name tags, they are easy enough to do, it doesn't have to be fancy, or it can be fabulous! Good luck and bon voyage.

We just picked a place to meet...I did name tags and wore mine AND my Celebrity Tee Shirt - as long as everyone knew to look for me to pick up their nametags it was no problem. But someone on the CC staff might see this as an opportunity to put some up for sale. I've never understood why there are RCCL signs, etc. but not X ??

One time on a cruise critic cruise we all had red and yellow ribbons some were very fancy and some not but when you saw them at your hometown airport or any other place you knew and when up and talked it was fun.

Archived