RCCL's new pricing

I cannot believe that they are still selling at riff-raff rates....before we know it, they'll have wal-mart shopping carts in the promenade, boone's farm apple wine at dining, and horrible southern slang being spoken at the tables.

No more grey poupon and caviar - utterly disgusting, BAH! They need to raise these horrifically low prices in order to keep the undesireables away!

I cannot believe that they are still selling at riff-raff rates....before we know it, they'll have wal-mart shopping carts in the promenade, boone's farm apple wine at dining, and horrible southern slang being spoken at the tables.

No more grey poupon and caviar - utterly disgusting, BAH! They need to raise these horrifically low prices in order to keep the undesireables away!

Hey, cain't take no Southern Anglish bein spoke at my table, can yuw pass me the grits and greens.

Hey! I like Boone's Farm!!

~Jen

Archived