Constellation...dining and buffet times

SF

Does anyone know the hours the dining room is open for breakfast and lunch as well as what times the buffet is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you miss lunch are there any other food choices open?

Thanks.

Breakfast in the dining room is USUALLY 7-9am

The buffet always runs later..till 11 I think.

Then lunch from 11:30 till.........at least 2 because lunch in the

dining room is 11:3-2:00.

Other options? Poolside..they have a grill..burgers, dogs, pizza (I think)

and FRENCH FRIES:D I love Celebrity's fries! Especially when they

are just dumped from the frier...Hot and delicious!

Thanks for the info. Does the buffet open again after 2PM for snacks and sandwiches like on RCCL or after that time are you stuck with hamb. or pizza?

Haven't sailed on Celebrity in a long time. Been on RCCL and Princess for the last several cruises and we love the fact that their buffets are almost always open. This way when you return from touring there is always something to eat for lunch besides pizza and hamburgers which two of the people in our party don't care for.

Just off the Millennium and I think the schedules are the same. I have the "Celebrity Today" in front of me and it lists the following:

Dining Room:

Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

Lunch from noon - 2:00 p.m.

Buffet:

Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., including the omelet station (waffles only until 10:00 a.m)

Lunch from noon - 2:30 p.m. Pasta and salad bar open until 1:00 a.m.

Dinner: the day we were in San Juan they had a dinner buffet from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., but that was the only day they offered a dinner buffet.

Aqua Spa: - healthy food :)

Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Lunch/Dinner from Noon - 8:00 p.m.

There really is not buffet for dinner. Actually that is one of my pet peeves about Celebrity is that if you want a meal for dinner (especially if it is after 8:00 p.m.) you need to get dressed and have a sit down meal. But, if you just want something quick there is always Pizza and the Pasta and Salad bar. Hamburgers, hot dogs, etc. and the Spa are open until 8:00 p.m.

Don't forget the Casual Dining option up in the buffet area. They have a sit down meal with a different menu from the main dining room. Always casual.

enjoy,

Duane

edited to fix spelling and add the buffet dinner in San Juan

Duane,

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Is the Casual Dining option up in the buffet area served to you? Do you need reservations or just walk in? Do you know their hours?

We may not want to get dressed up to go to the dining room and sit for several hours due to being tired from long tours during the day. Glad to know you can get dining room food at the buffet in the evening and dress casual.

Duane,

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Is the Casual Dining option up in the buffet area served to you? Do you need reservations or just walk in? Do you know their hours?

We may not want to get dressed up to go to the dining room and sit for several hours due to being tired from long tours during the day. Glad to know you can get dining room food at the buffet in the evening and dress casual.

Hi, you need to make a reservation for the casual dining. A 2.00

gratuity is also suggested. I have never eaten there but have seen

it...you are served, the tables have linen as well, but it is much more

of a casual atmosphere.

Celebrity does not offer a Buffet for dinner on any of their ships.

Hmmm. I always thought lunch in the dining room began at 11:30...

that is weird...they don't start till noon? Oh I know why I didn't know

that....I always eat lunch on the later side;)

SF: The casual dining area is next to the Sushi area aft. It does NOT serve the same food as the dining room. They have a different menu. We went there one day thinking they had the same food, but nope. We ended up going to the main restaurant for the scallops. You should have a reservation but we went one night and they let us in without one. Depends on how busy they are. Tipped $10 since they were pretty busy but still let us in. Otherwise $2 pp is suggested.

There are times when I just don't want to take 1:45 - 2:00 hours to eat a meal and would like a buffet option.

Lois: Looking at the agendas, there are 2 days when the buffet opens at 11:30 and the others it opens at noon. Go figure :)

Duane

To us that's one negative against Celebrity as we like having a buffet for dinner and both Princess and RCCL have a good one.

There are many times we're too tired to dress for the dining room after touring all day and it's nice to be able to have a casual buffet dinner and then relax.

Don't like the idea that you have to tip extra to eat at the "casual dining". For a family of five having to pay an extra $10.00 can add up on a two week cruise. I can see it at the alternative restaurants which you eat at once or twice but they should have some buffet or sit down casual area for dinner that's included besides the dining room. All the major lines do and extra tipping isn't required.

(Just my 2¢ for what it's worth!)

Archived