Carnival Menus

serene56

Or .. you can just say the basics....

"the steak", "the soup"... or "that chocolate thing"..... ;)

They are used to all of us cringing at the special words.... Serene is right, just pointing works good too!

my favorite was dessert- chocalate decadence. THe reason why I cruised so many times now--lol but they no longer make it -

I had that on Celebration last week! :D Oh, it was soooo goooood!

This was a five day cruise and our menus were similar but not exactly like what you posted. The escargot was on the menu the last night. I had been looking for it the whole cruise, so I was very relieved to finally see it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Please don't let me read this again! I can't take it! All of it looks so good and I am going to have one of everything I can get when I get on the Fantasy! :) I'm thinking I might actually try to lobster tail... I'm not a big shellfish type of person, so this will be a new thing for me. :) Here's to hoping I not allergic! ;)

Um, these are fleet-wide menus, right? :-D

EDIT: Just out of curiousity, does anyone know (or remember) a dessert called Banana Soup? It's juiced banana with some kind of rum and it's *really* good. I had it on my first cruise ever (before anyone told me I could get seconds and thirds of things) and it wasn't on Carnival. Any ideas which fleet it might have been on?

Undrhil

Krooz- the new menu is a creation by that french guy George Blanc.

He was breaking out the new menu on the Liberty- (practicing was more like it since these menus are different from what was posted of the new menu back in Decemeber)

I am guessing the Celebration will probably be the last ship to take on all the new menus.

G&L- All I know is the 8 day menu starts at day 7 and just rotates. (this is on the Liberty. I also think that the Med cruises are different menus. Please let me know when you get back how different the menu is for the longer cruises.

so this will be the menus for all ships? I'm a really picky eater so this should be interesting. on our HAL cruise I always found something I liked and it looks like that will be hard this time.

so this will be the menus for all ships? I'm a really picky eater so this should be interesting. on our HAL cruise I always found something I liked and it looks like that will be hard this time.

I am also a VERY picky eater... no red meat or pork, no fish... turkey or chicken only if I have to but very rarely... most veggies are OK but no mushrooms, squash, or eggplant... pasta is great if it has none of the above in it... I find it sad actually. I have tried for years to like more foods and it just doesn't work! Looking over the menu I did see one new thing I will try for sure... the Quail... haven't had it before. Also the Indian Vegetarian Dinner sounds good... not so sure about the figs, but again, haven't had them before so I will be open to trying something new! Several of the soups are exciting to me though... especially the black bean soup, the navy bean soup, and the strawberry soup! Since there are several "starters" and "appetizers" that I know I will like, I may just choose a few of those and have them bring one or more out to me for the main course.

The worst that will happen? I will head to the pizza bar or the buffet to find a bit more to eat after dinner! I know I won't starve! And I can always fill up on desert!

Does anyone know if the pasta dishes that include fish are already mixed together or would I be able to order it without the fish? Example: The pasta with shrimp and scallops and tomato cream sauce would be great with just the pasta and sauce!

OMG!!! I am sooo going to gain 100 lbs on the cruise!!!!! I will have to get up every morning and walk the decks to work off the food!!!!

not even close. `remember the portions are soooo small. But it is possible to gain a huge amount of weight- My brother on our first cruise gained 14 pounds in 7 days. Figure thats over 7000 calories per day he was eating.. (probably not drinking enough water. ) dont forget to leave room for the 24 hour pizza and the serve yourself ice cream

I think I'm going to be just like your brother. :p I was looking over the menus last night saying to my boyfriend 'Oh on this night I'll have to have 3 starters and 4 entrees, but the next night I can stick to 3 starters and only 2 entrees..' I want to try everything! I just hope my cruisemate has the same idea, so we can just try eachother's orderings.

now all we need are the desert menus and we are set. well if anyone has the lunch menus too that would be fun!!! ok am greedy. isn't the breakfast menu in the dining room the same every day?

Is the Carnival Spirit menu from this season?
No, it is the older menus like we had last year on the Victory. I notice that on day six they have removed the Long Island Duckling..... I was hoping to try that on on next cruise.

John

No, it is the older menus like we had last year on the Victory. I notice that on day six they have removed the Long Island Duckling..... I was hoping to try that on on next cruise.

John

THE MENU POSTED ABOVE is FROM THE nEW MENUS ON THE pRIDE.

Although the menus are posted and they are all the same-- some ships amy have their menu on a different night.

The capt gala dinner is ALWAYS on formal night.. and older ships dont have the second formal night-- so that can take that menu out.

for the Long Island duckling-- check day 4 Theymight have jsut changed the name== look at the smoked duck & carmelized onions. (wednesday night)

THE MENU POSTED ABOVE is FROM THE nEW MENUS ON THE pRIDE..........
Serene, someone posted a link to some older menus from the Spirit:
This is the menu for Spirit: http://bergertravels.com/Menus.html
Then someone asked:
Is the Carnival Spirit menu from this season?
So it was the menus from the Spirit I was talking about.... not yours. I KNOW what you posted is the latest and greatest :D!

John

Archived