handicapped promenade cabin

First off let me say I would NEVER take a cabin away from a truley disabled guest and the only reason I am considering this is because the final payment date has passed.

On our upcoming cruise a disabled Promenade cabin has become availible. Would you recommend switching? Any pros/cons? Any experiance with a disabled cabin would be great!

Thanks and God bless!

First off let me say I would NEVER take a cabin away from a truley disabled guest and the only reason I am considering this is because the final payment date has passed.

On our upcoming cruise a disabled Promenade cabin has become availible. Would you recommend switching? Any pros/cons? Any experiance with a disabled cabin would be great!

Thanks and God bless!

Take it! Royal Caribbean releases unbooked handicapped cabins a month or so out and then they are up for grabs by anyone. I've had 2 this way. The only thing I didn't like was the safe was at waste level..

Bathroom floor is usually wet as was stated. There will not be as much storage in the bathroom for your toiletries and such. No cupboard under the sink. The toilet will be quite tall with hand rails on each side. I'm short so I have a hard time getting on and off. They have the closet devided with hanging bars and have a pole to pull your clothes down to you. There are also "call buttons" for emergencies that you have to watch for so as not to activate them when you don't mean to. Hope this helps.

Archived