Bathing suits/cover-ups on sea days

GucciGal

I have something very similar. I wear it on deck, in the Lido for lunch (if I'm dry and truly covered), to and from my stateroom, and in the spa. Not in any of the "public" rooms--if the decor is "elegant" I wear real clothes! Hope this helps.

Hi. I only wear my tie around on the lido deck and outside grill. When I go in I change for where I'm going ie, dinner, lunch inside, show ect. During most of the day I wear a sun dress or slacks and a blouse.

hi:) your cover-up sounds fine to me. I have one from Land's End...it looks like a t-shirt dress! Soft cotton...black.....knee length.

Have a wonderful cruise:D

I go everywhere in my cover-ups. They look like little dresses. Then again I don't spend much time in air conditioned rooms during the day b/c it's too cold for me. On deck, going to & from the cabin, hitting the library for a game / books, stopping by the pursuer's desk or heading to the gang way -- no problem. I'd probably at least put on something with sleeves to eat inside, more b/c of the AC than "decorum".

Same here - I have an xxl t-shirt which is quite roomy and long - like a t-shirt dress - black with the Bevery Hills Polo Club logo on it in gold - very nice and comfy and a good coverup when going inside! :)

just found a great one at Merle Norman Cosmetics of all places-its' similar to a style that's very popular as a denim summer dress:tank sleeves, round neck and a zipper up the front. This one is made of a good weight terry cloth. The manufacturer is Crabtree and Evelyn. This would also work well as a robe.

I've also seen some great black knit type drawstring pants (less than $10) at Walmart-they also sell a matching jacket (no bottons or zipper) that would look great teamed with a tank top and jeans.

I forgot my robe on my first cruise (& didn't book a suite or a cabin that comes w/ robes). I had flown from a cold climate to a warm one & found that SO's long sleeve denim shirt functioned quite nicely as a temporary robe for the few minutes I wore it every day.

Archived