Enchantment in September

We're taking our first RCCL cruise in September on the Enchantment and I can't wait. I've only been on one other cruise before and it was with Carnival. Anybody want to share their experiences on the Enchantment so I know more of what to expect?

Did you check out the Reviews section? Also do a search with Enchantment Review in the title.

We got back about a month ago and had a blast. Great ship, great crew good to very good food, not one complaint from us!

We are going on a 40th wedding anniversary cruise for my parents. There will be 17 of us total. Ranging in age from 2 to 62. We are stopping in Key West and Cozumel. Can anyone give me some tips on anything to due in Cozumel ? Also never being on this ship before any tips for onboard activities will be appreciated. Thanks

We're taking our first RCCL cruise in September on the Enchantment and I can't wait. I've only been on one other cruise before and it was with Carnival. Anybody want to share their experiences on the Enchantment so I know more of what to expect?

We were just on Enchantment this past April 6. It was a last minute decision to book this. ( we are going on Freedom on June 25, 2006) So we called it a tune up for Freedom.

Let me just say that the stretching of this ship has created a wonderful pool deck. It added the Oasis Bar under the sky bridge. So now you have lesser crowds around the pool bar. And the windjammer is close by, convenient for pool side snacks. Wait til you see how great this looks, particularly at night. There is so much more room on this deck for day and night activities.

WE are fans of the big ships and I was a little apprehensive about being on a smaller ship but Enchantment gets great reviews from me. :)

We are going in two weeks on the four night cruise that includes Key West and Cozumel. If you bookmark the link to my smugmugs page below, I will be adding pictures shortly after we return. Also, if you ahve any questions, feel free to ask. I will also be trying to scan and upload my Cruise Compasses.

We are going Sept. 2 and I'm so excited. I don't know how I'll make it 4 more months. Thanks for the replies. I'll have to check out the reviews.

when your getting off the ship, we will be getting on.... we are on for Sept 7 same Itinary. This is our first time on the Enchantment. However this is our 4th cruise with Royal Carribean..... We love it. Keep the ship clean and ready for us. You will love it....

what are you gonna do for excursions.... is it your first time to Key West or Cozumel? I have been to key west many times (in fact gonna be there for A WEEK days before the cruise).

Have a great time! Enjoy!:p

Archived