Post to New Zeland and Australia

Old Doc

You're gonna hafta help me out here. By "the post" I presume youare talking about a "post cruise" stay in Australia and/or NZ. Did you mean post like mail instead? I also presume since you said "the post" you had a particular one in mind; and, since we're on RSSC's board, one offered by Regent. I've done pre-cruise stay in Auckland (I think my data would be applicable to post cruise); but, I'm unaware of the particular pre and post cruise pachkages RSSC offers in NZ/AUS. I know several TAs (including mine) do have put together pre and post cruise packages for Aus and NZ. Pending on what you want you might also consider posting on the Australia/NZ board at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Greg

NZ Post is very reliable.To send postcards and aerogrammes to the States costs $1.50NZ,while letters cost $2.00NZ.You can also send parcels,cost will vary on size and weight.We also have a wide variety of stamps available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Old Doc, don't let these clowns bother you. Apparently, they have forgotten what it was like to be new to the board. :rolleyes:

As for pre or post cruise options, there are many. We did two nights in Auckland and two in Sydney. If you will go to our review at www.thepreismans.com you can read about what we did and why we arranged it that way. Also, the review gives contact information for private tour operators and many, many pictures.

Enjoy,

Archived