Good Morning! 6-26-05

Belle

Enjoy your Saturday!

I'm going to the gym, getting some stuff ready for the river (go in two weeks)

and cleaning the house a little! YUK!

Did something yesterday that I haven't done in years...not that..do that often! LOL Got my hair cut short. Will take me time to get use to it.

Husband likes it, so thats good, reminds him of when we were married.

(had short hair then).

So today will get my exercise and drink my water!

Everyone be good out there..the weekends are...dangerous!

I totally agree with you about the weekends being dangerous. My problem is getting enough exercise. I don't walk or workout much but at work I stand instead of sit and move as much as possible and so I burn lots of calories that way. On the weekend I sit at the computer and stuff like that. Maybe I need to go shopping that burns lots of calories!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Belle and IndiaKSue,

I'll be in Amish country this week-end visiting pretzel factories and sampling PA Dutch cooking. Now THAT is tempting!

Congrats on the courage to cut your hair short, Belle. My hair has been getting weaker and frizzier since I hit 40 and I am a little at a loss as to what to do. I am at that wierd age where the fashion choices I've made in the past are no longer quite appropriate. Maybe I'll just cut my hair short, too.

Hopefully, losing weight and getting in shape will help me look a little more like the 30's. It is amazing how weight does affect your appearance.

BYE!

Good Morning All,

It's so great to be able to post again. I love my new Dell. These new boards will take a little time to get use to.

I've had the flu since Wednesday, and today I finally feel almost decent. Am thinking about getting on the treadmill for a light work out. Will drink plenty of water today, I have 4 weeks to get ready for our next trip. Mentally I am there, and isn't that what it's all about.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, and be strong.

Mari

Archived