Seaview Cafe Menu

Thanks jalakim.

My previous 3 RCI cruises have been on the Voyager class, and I'm just basically wondering where you go on the R-class to get food/cookies/etc. anytime you want, like you can at Cafe Promenade on the Voyager ships.

Is Seaview such a place, or are there other locations?

Your best bet would be the Windjammer. There are always cookies during the lunch hours and then fresh ones starting about 3 PM for the snack or "tea" time. I don't recall the Seaview having any desserts. The Seaview also has very limited hours most of the time.

Found a Seaview Menu on Webshots.com, wish I knew who to give credit for it but, if this is your photo, thanks, you're helping a lot of people who want to know what's on the menu! Here the link: http://community.webshots.com/photo/263390469/1263406222043779734GXPqdV

Nick

Thanks Nick, it does look fantastic!

###

Thanks jalakim.

My previous 3 RCI cruises have been on the Voyager class, and I'm just basically wondering where you go on the R-class to get food/cookies/etc. anytime you want, like you can at Cafe Promenade on the Voyager ships.

Is Seaview such a place, or are there other locations?

There was cookies and cake to be had at Latttitudes. You have to pay for the coffee, but the treats are free. You can also get them from room service. They have a cookie plate, or a fruit plate, or a cheese plate or.............

I want to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived