Men's Pants - No Wrinkle

ftrplt

:confused: I have worn "Travel Smith" & "Tilley" clothes through Africa, Costa Rica, etc. I have yet to find a pair of slacks that meet my needs. A friend recommended the higher priced "$65 to $75" no-wrinkle Docker's as an alternative.

With all of you "great" travelers out there, surely someone must have the answer to my query. I am looking for a pair of pants that will look as good at dinner as they did when I put them on first thing in the morning to go on full-day tour.

As a Fighter Pilot, "I have slipped the surly bonds of earth and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings", but as of yet, I have not found a great pair of slacks. PLEASE HELP!

DH2B has used the wrinkle free dockers for travel a lot!(not yet on a cruise) They are great. He plans on wearing them for travel from Houston to Galveston and for dinner the first night. He will probably change to shorts once we get onboard(shorts take up less room in carry-on) but if not, the dockers will be wrinkle free at dinner!!!! I have my Downy Wrinkle release just in case, but have never used it on these dockers!

I don't know how you can expect an article of clothing to look great after a full day of wearing, it's bound to get wrinkled or a bit dirty.

But, I've found the Smartcare mens clothing from Nordstrom to look great for hours and they really don't need ironing.

Here's a link to their whole line:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2381435/0~2376777~2374609~2381435?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=leftnav&pbo=2374609

I usually look for the no-iron, permanent crease Dockers for DH. I am so bad at ironing pants that's pretty much all I'll get him. I can't say they never wrinkle once he's got them on, though.

He does have a pair in microfiber that look great and stay wrinkle free. You might want to look for something like that.

I don't know how you can expect an article of clothing to look great after a full day of wearing, it's bound to get wrinkled or a bit dirty.

Well, if I buy a product that is advertised as "no wrinkle, no- stain" that travels well and gets me to my destination looking the same as when I started, I suppose I do still expect them to look good:rolleyes: I like the teflon coated dockers for my husband.....One pair of the microfiber pants he has are great; another pair wrinkles terribly, so fabric alone can't determine how well they'll stand up....

My DH loves the Docker's Golf pants. They are mircofiber and come in creased / cuffed and not. They are available in a good selection of colors, pretty much all the basics (tan, black, olive, navy, gray are the ones DH has). They are wrinkle free and stain resistant.

We usually get them at Khole's and i think they are regular about $55 - but I have never paid that much for them. They go on sale pretty often and we usually get them for about 40 or 45.

DH likes them because they are so esy to care for and he can dress them up or down. He frequently wears them with a Aloha shirt for day and then puts on a dress shirt with them for evening.

My DH loves the Docker's Golf pants. They are mircofiber and come in creased / cuffed and not. They are available in a good selection of colors, pretty much all the basics (tan, black, olive, navy, gray are the ones DH has). They are wrinkle free and stain resistant.

That might be the pair of microfiber my husband does like--I remember buying them at Kohls but can't remember the brand:rolleyes:

Archived