Back-to-Back Cruises

Kaelsma

If you book two cruises back-to-back - and you manage to book the same cabin - do you have to disembark and then re-embark or can you just stay on the ship? (Thinking about RCCL - Europe - Summer 2007)

I haven't done that yet either, I'd call the cruiseline and ask them. From what others have said, it will depend on what port is the between cruises port. You won't have to pack up your belongings, but you may have to get off the ship with anybody else also doing a b2b and then they bring you back on.

You DO NOT need to disembark with the other passengers. You will need to go through Immigration, but that's done on the ship and not in the terminal. You will receive your new sign and sail card on the night before the end of your first segment. You will also have to report to a special room, on board the ship (usually one of the meeting rooms or theater) to give them your Customs form for what you purchased during the first cruise.

We did 2 cruises on the MP in Europe ... not quite B2B but started in Copenhagen/copenhagen/Stockholm

We did not need to disembark we had the same SS card throughout.

It depends on Ports of call and cruiseline.

You DO NOT need to disembark with the other passengers. You will need to go through Immigration, but that's done on the ship and not in the terminal. You will receive your new sign and sail card on the night before the end of your first segment. You will also have to report to a special room, on board the ship (usually one of the meeting rooms or theater) to give them your Customs form for what you purchased during the first cruise.

we have done 2 B2B's with Carnival...one we had to meet in a room and customs came to us, the second we had to get off the ship and go through customs...we did not get our new sign and sail card till we booked back in for the second week...

But it was quiet effortless, needless to say...no big deal...

to me the best way to cruise is doing a B2B...awesome...i love it..

Archived