Drinking Water

Does anyone know which of the following countries it is safe to drink the water and eat fresh food such as salads. The countries and cities in question are Denmark (Copenhagen),Sweden (Stockholm),Norway (Oslo) and Finland (Helsinki).-

Thank You

Does anyone know which of the following countries it is safe to drink the water and eat fresh food such as salads. The countries and cities in question are Denmark (Copenhagen),Sweden (Stockholm),Norway (Oslo) and Finland (Helsinki).-

Thank You

We ate salads in Copenhagen with no ill effects.

Drank the water in the hotel in copenhagen and Stockholm and the rest of the time drank bottled water.

We drink bottled water when travellin even in the U.S.A. as sometimes it is just acts different to your system.

Thank You

This is always a good question when traveling abroad as you never know what bugs are out there. Fortunately, all scandinavian countries should be safe. These are all modern countries, and are among the highest in standard of living. For myself, I would not hesitate to drink the water, and enjoy a salad, and I have drank the water. Still, in general, it's always a good idea to take precautions and have medication for such unfortunate things like travelers diarrhea, ugh!. But otherwise, you should have no problems in Scandinavia, thank goodness. :-) Have fun and enjoy these beautiful countries.

Archived