Free Suite Fairmont Seattle

mozart1999

Hello Everyone :

HAL give a free night at the Fairmont Olympic at Seattle to all suite guests, back in march, my question :confused: is if someone actually got this promotion and use it or at least has confirmed reservations at the hotel made by HAL ?

Thank You All.:)

We just got back from back to back cruises on the Volendam Wednesday. We were given our Fairmont hotel post cruise, and they provided beautiful rooms. We were very happy with the Fairmont. All you need to do is present the voucher that is found in your documents.

Free pre cruise stay at the Fairmont was fantastic. Gorgeous room and hotel.

They have a Complimentary House Car that is usually available to take you anywhere you want to go. Took us to Pikes Market and back to the Fairmont, to the amtrak station and back to the F, out to dinner at Joey's and back to the F. The driver will give you his card with his phone number on it, so he can pick you up whenever you are ready to leave. What a neat service. Saved us lots of $ and so convenient. We did tip the driver.

Please note breakfast is not included at the hotel. Hal lady who took our transfer voucher for the trip to the pier from the hotel told us "breakfast is right over there." We walked up the steps and luckily asked if breakfast was included with the HAL package, and she said no. We went to Starbucks, instead.

My husband and I are staying at the Fairmont (HAL promotion) prior to leaving on our cruise on June 18th. I am glad that the accomodations are nice since this is an anniversary trip for us.

My husband and I are staying at the Fairmont (HAL promotion) prior to leaving on our cruise on June 18th. I am glad that the accomodations are nice since this is an anniversary trip for us.
If it looks like the weather will be clear, you might want to consider dinner in the revolving restaurant atop the Space Needle. We really enjoyed it.

Hello Everyone :

HAL give a free night at the Fairmont Olympic at Seattle to all suite guests, back in march, my question :confused: is if someone actually got this promotion and use it or at least has confirmed reservations at the hotel made by HAL ?

Thank You All.:)

HAL gave us a free night at the Fairmont Olympic at Seattle and it was confirmed in our reservations. In my documents, we have a voucher for June 10 confirmed at the Fairmont. We leave June 11 on the Westerdam.

Emily

I got an Email from Holland America with a "prom" listed for free hotel in Seattle for people sailing on certain dates. Called my TA and she called Holland America and took care of this.

Emily

Mine actually came in the mail. Just found the flyer. It was called the Seattle Suite Celebration. "Can't get enough of luxury and comfort? Add a FREE night in Seattle at the five Diamond Fairmont Olympic Hotel when you book a suite on a 2006 7-day Alaskan Explorer cruise. You had to book by December 15, 2005. Category S on the Zaandam or SA-SZ on the Oosterdam or Westerdam." Since we got the one night free we actually added another night!

We did take advantage of this great offer of a six-category upgrade and a free night at the Fairmont Olympic when we received the brochure sometime in February. In our DOCS we had vouchers for a motorcoach from the airport to the Fairmont. We had a corner suite at the Fairmont on Fri. evening, May, 5th and were taken by motorcoach to the Oosterdam Sat. morning. You had to book a suite, it was a bargain, and besides you got all these wonderful extras. We're waiting for a brochure with another great offer!

Mariners in Vista

Thank You Everyone :

I just got my documents this morning, and there it was ..... The Fairmont Voucher. I will enjoy this trip a lot. First time in a Suite and with this kind of promotion, a great begining.

Krazy Kruizers : I got lucky, I read a thread where someone talk about this promotion back in march, and call my TA the last day of the promo, she did a great work and help me calling HAL. I think We must read the HAL section of offers sometimes, I read it march 30, it was good until the 31th.

Archived